Vitalise believes that disabled people and carers should get a break.We're working hard to achieve our goal, but we can't do it on our own -the help and support of the corporate sector is crucial if we are goingto make our vision a reality.
By supporting Vitalise, your company will be contributing towards effective solutions that will have a lasting impact for disabled people, carers and their families in the UK. You can also feel confident that you are entering into a partnership that is mutually beneficial, professional and innovative.
Working with Vitalise brings a range of benefits and rewards:
- Build a positive corporate image with clients
- Enhanced corporate reputation by bringing benefits to communities
- Attract and retain quality staff
- Effective way of motivating and harnessing team spirit amongst staff
- Fundraising for charity is a great way to build team skills, and positions your company as a socially responsible and forward thinking place to work.
There are all sorts of ways you can help:
- Choose Vitalise as your Charity of the Year and plan a year of fun and exciting events and volunteering
- Try a sponsored event like the London Marathon, a Triathlon or the 3 Peaks Challenge
- For the more adventurous, why not try and get a group together to take part in one of our Challenges Events or Adrenaline Rush Events
- Hold a quiz night or an office fun day
- Organise an inter-team challenge such as 5-a-side football or rounders
- Your company could start a Match Funding scheme doubling staff fundraising efforts
- Spend a rewarding day volunteering at a Vitalise Centre
Corporate Donations and Gifts in Kind
Vitalise has been very lucky to benefit from charitable donations from all types of companies. We are always delighted to be considered in this way andpromise a full acknowledgement, along with our heartfelt thanks, forthese contributions.
Whether you are a retailer, manufacturer, creative agency, printer or consultant - if you have surplus goods or can offer pro bono services then you can help Vitalise. We are always in need of a range of items and services from prizes for auctions and raffles, design and printing of communication materials to venues for events and meetings, IT support and staff training. Other relevant services are most welcome, don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have an idea you would like to share or a service you can offer.
Payroll Giving is one of the easiest and most convenient ways for employees to support Vitalise. If you pay tax through PAYE then you canopt to make a regular donation which is deducted from your gross pay tax-free. For example – you could pledge £5.00 to Vitalise each month and if you pay the basic tax rate, then you only need to donate £4.00as the remaining £1.00 will be made up by the tax man.
Payroll Giving is easy to set up and administer. Encouraging your employees to donate to Vitalise in this way means we can plan and budget for our work more effectively. When you implement Payroll Givingyou are eligible to use the Payroll Giving Quality Mark so you can demonstrate your organisation's commitment to good causes.
If a minimum number of your staff participate in the scheme you will also be eligible for a Quality Mark Award. Visit the Payroll Giving Centre (external website, operated by the Institute of Fundraising).
Recycling for Vitalise
Donate to Vitalise for free: Our Vitalise recycling scheme is an easy way to dispose of your unwanted mobile phones and used printer cartridges and helps save the environment too. View our give for free section to find out how it works. Alternatively you can Email our recycling team or call us on 0303 303 0147.
Vitalise relies on donations from generous individuals to carry out our work.